- Shows are open to all artists and media (unless otherwise stated)
- Artwork must be original (by the artist) and completed within the last 5 years
- Maximum of 5 entries for members and 4 entries for non-members
- All entries MUST be for sale
- Digital Art/Photography
- Pigment: Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor, Pastel, Pencil, Ink – any pigmented medium
- Miscellaneous – 3D, Sculptures, Ceramics, Bas-Relief, Carvings, less common mediums not on paper or canvas
- All work must be properly framed and ready to hang with properly attached wires. No clip frames or saw-tooth hangers accepted.
- All works on paper (pastel, pen, ink, photography unless dry mounted) must be properly framed.
- All mats must be professionally presented.
- HAC receipt and Work tags MUST be filled out completely or your work may not be hung.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY HANGING ANY WORKS NOT COMPLYING WITH THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Members: $9.00 per entry up to 5 works
- Non-Members: $12.00 per entry up to 4 works
- Students: $5.00 per entry. Must show a student ID from school or college
During normal hours of operation. If you cannot drop off during normal hours, please call the Hammonton Art Center at 609.567.5360 and we will try to accommodate you. Sunday Drop Off is by appointment only.
During normal hours of operation. There is a $2.00 per storage fee after 2 weeks of the show closing. Work unclaimed after 30 days will be considered property of HAC and disposed of at our discretion. If you have a problem with pickup, please call us to make arrangements.
The Thursday after the show hangs from 6PM to 8PM. Awards will be presented at 7PM. Refreshments will be served.
I understand that by entering my work it may be photographed and used in HAC advertising and social media.
AWARDS – *all categories compete together:
- 1st Place – $60.00
- 2nd Place – $50.00
- 3rd Place – $40.00
- Honorable Mention – ribbon
- People’s Choice Award (chosen by public the night of reception) – a 25% off coupon for HAC purchase
*For a category to receive an award at least 3 separate artists must enter.